2.28.2012

Dreaming of Baking....

One of my favorite hobbies is baking. I am obsessed love it. I love feeling like I've made something for my family to enjoy. I love the sweet aroma that fills every nook and cranny of our house until it smells like a home. I love the sense of accomplishment I get when I've baking something new, or out of my comfort zone, or with advanced techniques I've never used, and standing back with a sigh of relief and a sense of knowing I created this


For the past nine weeks I've been unable to whip up any new creations, since I'm immobile until further notice. So instead of actually baking, I'm dreaming of it instead. Here's a little collection of recipes I've been drooling over. Eye candy, baby.


Strawberry Lemonade Layer Cake
     {source}


    Pecan Mudslide Cookies
   {source}

     Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
     {source}

   Snickerdoodle Bread
   {source}

Are you salivating yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment